COMP2600/6260: Formal Methods for Software Engineering - 2013
Semester 2, 2013
Course InformationSee the formal course information for COMP2600
- Here is the draft schedule of
lectures, tutorials and assessments in 2013.
It will change as the semester progresses, so check it when advised.
- Permitted materials: due to a minsunderstanding with the exams branch, the permitted materials will be as shown on the ANU exams site, namely Two A4 pages with hand-written notes on both sides
Reference information (exam Appendix):
- As in past years, the exam paper will be accompanied by an appendix containing useful reference information.
- Its contents will be different from previous years. In particular not all parts of the course are included.
- Let us remind you that for all parts of the course you should have done sufficient study (in particular, actively working through examples) that you have a pretty good recollection of all the rules in the various topics. Information provided in the Appendix, and on your own personal A4 pages of notes, should be needed only to enable you to double-check an occasional detail!
- Here is a copy of the Appendix that will accompany the exam paper this year.
Midsemester QuizThe quiz is 1 hour, and will take place
|On||September 24, 2013|
Past Exams and Solutions
- Important note: The Weakest Precondition Calculus
examined in the following exam papers is not covered,
and not examinable in 2013. The Weakest Precondition
covered in 2013 is a different concept.
- Past exam papers are available here (in fullpage format).
Final Exam 2012,
Final Exam 2011,
Final Exam 2010,
Mid term quiz 2011
Mid term quiz 2010
Mid term exam 2013
- Past exam paper solutions are available here (in fullpage format).
Final Exam Solution 2012,
Final Exam Solution 2011,
Final Exam Solution 2010,
Mid term quiz solution 2011
Mid term quiz solution 2010
Mid term exam solution 2013, (updated Oct 22, 2013: added comment to Ex 7, 8)
Updated 11 October 2013