COMP7310: Green Information Technology Strategies
Semester 2 2010 (19 July to 29 October)
This course may be undertaken:
- as part of the ANU Graduate Studies Select program
- by anyone who wants to do just this one course on its own for an ungraded certificate
- by students enrolled in a Masters degree in either Australia or overseas for a graded certificate
- as part of an ANU masters course.
If you have any queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the ANU Graduate Studies Select program
- The COMP7310 course can be taken as part of the ANU Graduate Studies Select program.
- Students currently enrolled in the ANU Graduate Studies Select program will need to enrol by 1 July 2010.
- Non-enrolled students will need to enrol in the ANU Graduate Studies Select program. Full details on how to pay and enrol are on the ANU Graduate Studies Select webpage.
Enrolment for an ungraded certificate
- The COMP7310 course may be taken independently. A certificate of completion will be awarded, however the university will not provide formal grading of students performance in the course. If you wish to register for an ungraded certificate you can register online.
Enrolment for a graded certificate
- Students enrolling in COMP7310 as an accredited, non-award (or cross-institutional) program should submit an enrolment application form to the address listed on the form.
As part of an ANU Masters course
- Students enrolled in an ANU masters course must obtain a permission code from the Department of Computer Science office. Requests for a permission code should be emailed to email@example.com. You should include details of any experience or expertise that may be relevant.