Logic & Computation
- Andreas Bauer and John Slaney part of a team that presented an integrated modelling, debugging, and visualisation environment for G12 to the International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming.
- Peter Baumgartner co-edited a special issue of the Journal of Automated Reasoning.
- Peter Baumgartner and Uwe Waldmann showed for the first time how to integrate two major paradigms of first-order theorem proving, Instace Based Methods and Resolution, in a single framework.
- Ranald Clouston started a three-year post-doc with L&C.
- Jeremy Dawson and Alwen Tiu presented a method for automating open bisimulation checking for the SPI calculus to the Computer Security Foundations Symposium.
- Rajeev Gore and PhD student Florian Widmann presented the first cut-free and complexity-optimal tableau-based decision procedure for propositional dynamic logic with converse to the International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning.
- Rajeev Gore re-elected President of the Steering Committee for the International Conference on Automated Reasoning using Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods.
- Jinbo Huang developed extended clause learning and proved that it is strictly more powerful than resolution.
- Michael Norrish part of a team that announced the formal verification of an operating-system kernel.
- Alwen Tiu awarded an ARC Australian Research Fellowship for five years.
This publication list is a selection from the ANU ARIES database.» 2010 publications