Software Intensive Systems Engineering group
The mission of the Software Intensive Systems Engineering group is to
improve software engineering practice through world class
software engineering education, research and industry collaboration.
In April 2003 Dr Peter Greenwood, President of Engineers Australia, said of engineering:
...it's about using scientific knowledge, mathematical insight, analysis, creativity, practical know-how, and above all a disciplined approach to design and synthesis, to devise and construct useful things that work reliably.
Staff & students
With this view of engineering and a focus on engaging local and regional software engineering communities, we provide a forum and point of contact for:
- Software engineering research within the ANU
- The ongoing development and delivery of industrially relevant software engineering degree
- The integration of software engineering research and education within the ANU
- Research and educational linkages between the ANU and the wider software engineering community
- Enhancing linkages with local and regional Software Engineering communities through CECS Seminars.
- Government and industry advice regarding software engineering issues.
Available student projects
Projects with Dr Sebastian Fleissner (1 available) »
Projects with Dr Shayne Flint (3 available) »
Projects with Ms Lynette Johns-Boast (2 available) »
» More projects at CECS
Projects with Dr Ramesh Sankaranarayana (3 available) »