Introduction to Programming and Algorithms
Comp1100 assignment two Kalaha servers are busy 24/7. Submit your player now (!) to get enough testing done.
Course code: Comp1100 & Comp1130
to the main ANU introduction course to computer science. The material offered here will provide you with a solid foundation and a set of skills which you will likely come back to many times in your career. Make your first semester count!
Flying high (sub-orbital flight research): NASA environmental science ER-2 aircraft (photo credit: NASA)
Help and support is provided on many levels:
- Attend all the lectures (come with a clear head and an empty note-pad).
- Do all the labs - our tutors are experienced and will always listen and point you towards a productive direction.
- Join the Peer-Assisted-Learning (PAL) sessions - probably the easiest way to learn in groups.
- Talk to your classmates. Form a learning group with your friends.
- Drop by at the drop-in labs.
- Use the forums - chances are you are not the only one with this question.
- Contact us - any of us (e-mail addresses below). We won't be sitting on the phone 24/7, but most of us are electronically reachable most of the time. All e-mails will be answered - mostly surprisingly fast, but please keep in mind that this is a n-to-1 communication form and n is large.
- Most importantly: if you feel that you are or might be getting into trouble then see us straight away. If you hit a wall, neither staring at it, nor ignoring it will make it go away -> you will need to become active and talk to somebody. Almost anything can be put back on track, if you give us a chance to suggest a solution in time.
Lecturer in charge:
- Alex Mason | e-mail
- Frank Zhao | e-mail
- Ivan Miljenovic | e-mail
- Joshua Korner-Godsiff | e-mail
- Malcolm Macdonald | email
- Michael (Buck) Shlegeris | e-mail
- Robert (Probie) Offner | e-mail
- Sean Wild | e-mail
- Teresa Bradbury | e-mail