Welcome to COMP8170 for 2008.
COMP8170 is an elective within the Master of Software Engineering and the Master of Computing Programs. The course is intended to provide experienced software developers with practical information concerning software process and measurement practices that have been found to enhance the capability and maturity of software development organisations.
- Lecturers: Pascal and Patrick Rabbath of S3-Consulting
- Tutors: Pascal and Patrick Rabbath
All your lecturers and tutors have extensive software quality and process experience in industry.
Software Engineering @ ANU
- Description: (HTML)
- Assessment scheme: (HTML)
- Lecture timetable: 9:00 - 17:00 each day for October 2, 3, 7, 8 and 10, in Room N101 - Computer Science and Information Techology Building.
Lecture notes and other documents:
- Announcements: Check Assessment Scheme