COMP8180 in 2012
- Participation in the workshop sessions is expected but not assessed.
- 100% of asessment (marks) come from a take-home exam.
- Work submitted must be done individually; ANU policies on
plagiarism apply and will be strictly enforced.
- The deadline for submission of exams will be
- June 18 for students hoping to graduate this July.
- July 30 for all students.
- The now final take-home exam is
- Doing the take-home exam actually involves a significant
commitment of time for completing the exercises, bearing in
mind that most students need to review the lectures carefully.
It would be prudent to budget at least 35 hours beyond
the attendance at the intensive week.
Given such a workload it is essential to start work on
the exercises early.
- Submission of your answers must be done before the appropriate
deadline by e-mailing it, as a pdf file, to COMP8180@cs.anu.edu.au;
the name of the file should contain your student ID and the
email message should too.