There are a number of ways to get involved in TechLauncher.
Professionals from Industry, Government, NGOs, and Alumni can be involved in TechLauncher as:
- clients for project teams
- tutors or mentors for project teams
- guest speakers or facilitators in our professional development program
- funding prizes and/or scholarships
Students can be involved in TechLauncher as:
- a student in a project team
- a student in the professional services team
- a ‘client’, proposing a project
If you have something to offer TechLauncher, please contact us.
Before proposing a project, please see our Call for Projects.
work with predominantly Computer Science students
work with predominantly Engineering students