These tools could be used to help document your project. It is important that you work with your client and tutor to ensure you are documenting your project appropriately.
Navigate the toolkit using the menus on the left.
This list is not exhaustive, and contributions of new tools and exemplars are welcome.
References and Further Reading
- Blanchard, B.S., W.J. Fabrycky, 2011, Systems Engineering and Analysis, Fifth ed. Pearson, NJ.
- Faulconbridge, I, Ryan, M., Introduction to Systems Engineering. (eBook for $11.99)
- Hitchens, D.K., 2007, ‘Systems Engineering - A 21st Century Systems Methodology’, Wiley, NJ.
- IDEO’s human-centred design process (Online)
- The Systems Engineering Body of Knowledge (SEBoK): http://sebokwiki.org/
- Service Design Tools has great collection of activities and ideas for design: http://www.servicedesigntools.org/
- Stasinopoulos, P., Smith, M., Hargroves, K. and Desha, C., 2008. Whole System Design - An Integrated Approach to Sustainable Engineering, The Natural Edge Project, Earthscan, London.
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals, Department of Defence
- MIT’s Opencourseware subject on systems engineering