Welcome to Interactive Entertainment 2016
Canberra, Australia, 2-5 February, 2016
Interactive Entertainment is Australasia's longest running games and digital entertainment conference. The twelfth series of the conference will be held 2-5 February 2016 as part of the Australasian Computer Science Week (ACSW 2016) - http://cs.anu.edu.au/conf/acsw2016/. ASCW 2016 will be hosted at Australian National University (ANU) in Canberra, Australia. Registration for IE2016 will enable delegates to attend sessions in any conference participating in ACSW.
- Karen Blackmore, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Martin Masek, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Laurent Antonczak, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Andrew Brown, Griffith University, Australia
- Girjia Chetty, University of Canberra, Australia
- Andrew Ensor, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Lauren Ferro, RMIT, Australia
- Keith Nesbitt, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Ruth Sancho, Exertion Games Lab, Australia
Call For Papers
IE2016 welcomes scientists, designers, artists, technicians, students, industry and academics from across the spectrum. We encourage contributions from fields as diverse as computer science, social science, design, communication, media studies, music, engineering, health and mathematics. Anyone interested in the myriad of technologies and issues that impact on interactive entertainment and computer games are encouraged to come along and share their thoughts on "Different Perspectives" in Interactive Entertainment.
Please feel free to contact us through email@example.com.