One of the parts of my job I enjoy the most is talking with and meeting with you, my students. However, I ask that you please do not email me.
Instead, please do one of the following:
- When we’re meeting in person you are always welcome and encouraged to speak to me one-to-one before or after the lecture, during the lecture break, or when you see me at labs or elsewhere.
- When we’re meeting virtually, I will try to be very responsive to questions and issues that you raise during the lecture, and will attend lab sessions when I can. During lab and consultation hours, please feel free to chat with me one-to-one about concerns, feedback, questions, or enthusiasms.
- For matters relating to the course itself, use Piazza
- If the matter is private or necessarily contains solutions to your assignment, you may contact me privately on Piazza
- For ANU administrative matters (e.g. enrolment, permissions, etc.) contact Student Services (email@example.com).