COMP 3620 / 6320 – Semester 1 2020
This course covers three key topics from the field of AI: Search, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, and Planning. There are also a few invited lectures to give a flavour of other topics in AI and paths for students to continue their studies. See the course outline for more information about the course structure.
If you are affected by the travel restrictions, click here to find out more contingencies and requirements.
The Assignment 1 has been release
Summary of what you need to know:
- When: Tuesdays 9am-10am and Wednesdays 10am-11am
- Where: Kambri T2 (both lectures)
- Lecturer: Dr. Felipe Trevizan
- For permission codes click here
- 4 assignments (total weight of the assignments 38%)
- 6 quizzes (total weight of the quizzes 12%)
- final exam (weight 50%)
- grade on the final exam >= 40 (out of 100)
- Passing grade: 50% or more