Dr Andrew Tridgell and Bob Edwards
Free and Open Source Software Development
- This course is part of the Masters of Computing program, but is
also offered for other students via a range of flexible enrolment
options. For information on enrolling in this course, please see enrolment information
- Assumed knowledge is basic competence with using a Unix-like
operating system (such as Linux). Having some competence in at least
one programming language will be an advantage.
- Please see the StudyAt
entry for Course Description and Learning Outcomes.
A total of 18 hours of lectures will be given, plus a similar amount
of tutorial/lab hours. The course will have a very practical focus.
- News will be posted on the course
Announcement forum (staff post only).
- There is also a
Discussion forum which will be (semi-) regularly
monitored by the course staff.
- The 2013 timetable is now available.
- Some refreshments will be provided during the course
Last modified: 10/04/2013, 07:56