|COMP4450||Advanced Computing Resear...||18, 19, 20, 21||S1||Professor Jochen Renz|
|COMP7230||Introduction to Programmi...||18, 19, 20, 21||Winter||Dr Armin Haller|
|COMP7240||Introduction to Database...||18, 19||Summer||Dr Qing Wang|
|COMP7310||ICT Sustainability||18, 20||S1||Mr Tom Worthington|
|ECON8053||Game Theory||17, 18|
|ENGN6213||Digital Systems and Micro...||17, 18, 19, 20||S1||Dr Nicolo Malagutti|
|ENGN6528||Computer Vision||17, 18, 19, 20, 21||S1||Assoc Professor Hongdong Li|
|MATH6100||Bioinformatics and Biolog...||17, 18||S2||Prof John Urbas|
|MATH6114||Number Theory and Cryptog...||17, 18||S2||Prof John Urbas|
|MATH6203||Foundations of Mathematic...||17, 18||S1||Prof John Urbas|
|VCPG6001||Unravelling Complexity||17, 18||S1||Dr Chris Browne SFHEA|
Assoc Director (Education), Dr Ramesh Sankaranarayana
Ben Pfalzgraf Martin
Maria Garcia De La Hidalga
Higher Degree by Research
Terms of Reference
- To advise and make recommendations to the Head of School and / or School of Computer Science Committee on
- all student issues relevant to welfare, teaching, learning and research supervision
- Provide input about things the students you represent would like to see improved in their computer science education.
- The Chair of a Student Representative Committee, after consulting the members present at the meeting, is to determine the procedure for the meeting.
- At a meeting of the Student Representative Committee, 50% of the members constitute a quorum.