Reporting to the Head of Software Development, you will be challenged with a variety of concurrent Web development and reporting projects. This role offers experience in helping build bespoke web applications that are core systems for our professional services teams and includes working on a range of exciting new projects as well as building and improving existing systems.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include
• Writing SQL queries
To be successful in this role, you need
• IT/Computer Science/Engineering related degree (or nearing completion)
• Ability to effectively organize work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
• No previous work experience is required as you will receive full on the job training and mentoring
Benefits of working with Dixon Advisory
• Attractive base salary plus bonuses based on your performance, drive and initiative
• Extensive training and mentoring from highly experienced programmers • Young and vibrant culture with a career growth focus
• Commitment to a healthy work environment with a free healthy breakfast provided each morning • Generous fitness rebate • Dixon Advisory sponsored social and sporting activities
• Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
About Dixon Advisory
Dixon Advisory helps thousands of Australians achieve their retirement goals and take control of their financial futures. We offer a comprehensive suite of financial services including self managed super, financial strategy and investment advice, estate planning and property advice.
If you have the skill set and drive to make this role your own we would love to have you as part of our team!
Please email your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
31 December 2017
Applications open for this opportunity:
24 Oct 2017