VTara Group is a global enterprise headquartered in Canberra, Australia comprising of 3 major independent operating companies in the areas of Renewable Energy, Information Technology and Sports Development.
At present the group operates in 2 countries (Australia & India) with a mission ‘To build a network of inspirational researchers who work on implementing cutting edge solutions on time, within budget & profitability, to form a high performance learning organization that delivers sustainable, efficient, cost-effective and profitable outcomes'. Over the next 2 years, we intend to expand our presence in Indonesia, Singapore, Bosnia, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
VTara Tech Pty. Ltd. (VTara) is a Technology company based in Canberra, Australia. It is the technology wing of VTara Group which is primarily serving the renewable energy industry.
The Company’s activities can be grouped into following areas.
- Digital Transformation
- iPaaS (Integrated Platform as a Service)
- Technology Licensing
- VTEC (VTara Tech Center)
We work with Governments, businesses, and especially the renewable energy sector, with an end goal to innovate and disrupt the technology space.
- FlowJam – A wellness App
- VBS (VTara Business Suite as a Service) – a cloud based business suite
- Smart Start Up (6Ds) – Business Intelligence for Teams and Organizations
VTara Tech is looking to hire exciting individuals who are interested to work on cutting edge technologies and want to disrupt the technology space one line of code at a time!
Initially contracts will be offered with a view towards a permanent position becoming available.Rate of pay will be above award and negotiable.
Primary Role: Directing software development projects Producing, testing and debugging code Leading engineers and developers.
Skill Sets Required:
- Ability to Analyze Complex Technical Information
- Analyze Business Requirements Analyze, Design and Implement Database Structures
- Conduct Research
- Consistently Seeking and Learning New Technology
- Enhance the Functional and Technical Aspects of Products
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Experience Building Software Applications
- Experience With Source Code and Version Repository
- Experience Working With Linux/Unix, Perl, or Shell
- Familiar with UI Toolkits and Frameworks
- Hands-On SQL Experience
- Java, Ruby, PHP or Python Experience
- Lead and Deliver Complex Software Systems
- Manage Multiple Projects in a Deadline-Driven Environment
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, Web API Experience
- Node.js Experience
- Participate in Source Code and Design Reviews
- Passion for Developing Engaging Consumer Experiences
- Previous Experience Working Within an Agile Scrum Team
- Provide Development and Testing Support for Other Engineers
- Ruby on Rails Experience
- Solid Knowledge of Java
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Strong Problem Solver
- Thorough Understanding of Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, and Data Structures
- Thrive in Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environments
- Transform Requirements into Design Concepts and ERDs
- Troubleshoot and Debug Issues
- Understand Software Engineering Best Practices
- Work Well Independently and Within a Team Setting
- Work Within an Agile Scrum Team
- Working Knowledge of C, C++, and C#
- Write Clear and Detailed Technical Specifications and Documentation
Primary Role: As a Junior Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Skill Sets Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required
- 2+ years’ experience in web and software development
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
shortlisted candidates wil be contacted to arrange a time for an interview.
For more information, get in touch with us through:
<2degrees Renewables Innovation Hub,
Ground Floor, 19-23 Moore Street,
Turner, Canberra, ACT 2612, Australia