NASSCOM STUDENT INNOVATION AWARDS CLOSE SOON.
Just a reminder that submissions to the NASSCOM Student Innovation Awards are due by midnight on Tuesday, 19th April so you have less than a week for the submissions.
Here is a quick overview of the Awards:
NASSCOM Student Innovation Awards
- Presented for excellence in innovation in the field of Information Technology
· Specifically tailored to promote creative innovation
· Two categories – IT Innovation and IT enabled Business Innovation
- Open to all undergraduate, post graduate and PhD Engineering and Computer Science students who are currently studying at University OR have recently graduated (after July 2015)
· Opportunity to present an innovative ICT idea to a receptive and knowledgeable audience
· Prize is a week-long, all expenses paid, work experience trip to India at the office of one of our 9 member companies.
· Mentoring opportunities along with our member companies, to students who present submissions with promise.
· Presentation to the winners at the CeBIT ICT Celebration dinner on the evening of May 3, in the presence of approximately 500 special invitees and guests from the ICT industry
· Better interaction between Universities and NASSCOM Australia member companies to explore opportunities of internships, mentoring programs and networking
· The application is simple and easy to fill out.
· Judging will commence on Wednesday, 27th April, 2016 in Sydney. Videoconference facilities are available for presentations from out of Sydney
· Winners will be announced on Friday 29th April, by phone / email
This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your talents at creative innovation.