Our researchers are continually developing new innovations, many of which are available for licensing by industry for further research and development.
- Active Noise Control Systems
- Droplet Lenses
- Hydroxyapatite coatings for titanium implants
- Laser-assisted tape placement of thermoplastic composites
- SLIVER: ultra-thin, lightweight bifacial silicon solar cells
- Transferable high performance nanofilms for self-cleaning
We welcome you to get in touch to learn more about our current innovations.
We also work with industry on any idea where our research can be applied, creating opportunities for start-ups and licensing.