Do you want to know more about your job prospects in Australia?
Join us for a live webinar with insights on gaining industry experience while you are studying at ANU, and getting job-ready for future opportunities in Australia.
This webinar will also include specific information from experts about our niche offerings within systems engineering: nanomaterial engineering, photonics and optoelectronics. Most importantly, you will be able to ask our academics, students and staff any questions about studying at the #1 university in Australia*.
What makes an ANU Engineering and Computing Degree Different?
- ANU has secured its position as Australia's top university in the latest QS global subject rankings.
- The lowest staff to student ratio of any Australian university means your classes are smaller and you actually get to interact with your lecturers, who are world leaders in their fields.
- The ANU offers programs and courses in a range of academic areas, which allows you to elect specific courses, or combine different degree programs to suit your individual study interests.
- Follow your passion with a flexible double degree - combine innovative programs in thousands of combinations.
- Study on our green city campus with world class facilities.
- With thousands of students living on and around campus you'll be welcomed instantly to our vibrant community.
- More reasons to choose ANU.
Registrations are now open. Please register online to confirm your attendance.
Date: Wednesday, 13 November 2019
Time 5:00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
Duration: 1 hour
*QS World University Rankings 2019/20
Dr Charles Gretton
Ph.D. in Computer Science, Senior Lecturer
Areas of interest: artificial intelligence and image processing, decision theory, logic, adaptive agents and intelligent robotics
Mr Ankur Sharma
Ph.D. Lecturer, ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
Research Area: Micro & Nano Systems
2018 ANU 3 Minute Thesis Winner and CECS alumnus
Student Employability Manager
ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
Management Consultant, Apis Group
Sessional Academic, Australian National University
2017 Graduate of Masters of Computing, Australian National University
Areas of Interest: Strategic Design, Human Centred Design, Design Thinking, Systems Thinking
Ms Ellen Lynch
Ph.D Student, ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
Research Area: Manufacturing
Former Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) student at the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science