The Girls in Engineering and Technology Program (GET Set) is designed for female students in years 7-10, who wish to explore an education and career in engineering or technology. This free, fun-filled day of non-competitive activities includes design, test and build tasks, lectures, demonstrations and more.
- No specific materials are required.
- No hazardous materials will be used so you are free to wear comfortable casual clothing or your school uniform. Enclosed shoes are recommended.
- Cartering will be provided. If you have any special dietary requirements let us know before Friday 15 June or you may wish bring your own lunch.
- You will need to arrange your own transport to and from the event.
- Please note that places are limited and we may be unable to accommodate large group bookings. To discuss a group booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6125 7429.
Limited parking is available near the Ian Ross Building 31.
If you would like to park your car on campus for the entire day, please email email@example.com to make arrangements.
- ‹ Previous
- Next ›