Designed for students in years 11 and 12, STEAM Day brings together bright minds to consider how Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) can be combined to solve some of the greatest issues we face in the future. This event will provide participants the opportunity to explore different fields of study while experiencing life on campus and meeting likeminded students.
- No specific materials are required.
- No hazardous materials will be used so you are free to wear comfortable casual clothing. Enclosed shoes are recommended.
- Cartering will be provided. If you have any special dietary requirements let us know before Friday 5 October or you may wish bring your own lunch.
- You will need to arrange your own transport to and from the event.
- Please note that places are limited and we may be unable to accommodate large group bookings. To discuss a group booking please email email@example.com or phone (02) 6125 7429.
Limited parking is available near the Ian Ross Building 31 and Brian Anderson Building 115.