TechLauncher is a program at the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science which enables students to develop and practice the professional skills required to bring great ideas to life, and have a positive impact on society.
We warmly invite the Canberra innovation community and friends to celebrate with our TechLauncher teams, their clients and mentors, as they showcase their projects.
Over 30 teams will be presenting their work, with examples including, but not limited to, the following:
- Solutions to a range of problems from government, business, and social enterprise
- The inception of new, innovative student-led businesses
- Synthesis and performance of creative art
- Tools to advance scientifc knowledge in economics, palaeontology, and oceanography
- Virtual reality tours of giant space-sensing equipment
We look forward to you joining us as we celebrate the brilliant success of our cohort, and would like to thank the Renewables Innovation Hub for hosting this TechLauncher Showcase.