On this project, you will conduct a systematic literature review to understand what open science means for MSR research, how it affects participants' privacy and what are the major concerns. You will have to read a large number of papers, synthesise their content, and produce visualisations and analysis to create new knowledge. It is possible that you will also conduct an anonymous online survey to triangulate those results with your systematic literature review.
- Programming knowledge, preferably either Python. Other languages are welcome but not needed.
- Demonstrated academic writing skills.
- Will to read a lot of papers and summarise information in spreadsheets.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Privacy and Security
- Systematic Literature Review
- Mining Software Repositories