In this project, you will conduct a systematic literature review to understand what privacy means for software development when analysed through the lens of TD. You will have to read a large number of papers, synthesise their content, and produce a taxonomy of privacy debt and its most addressed smells. You will have to summarise information, create visualisations and thorough, in-depth analysis.
- Programming knowledge, preferably either Python. Other languages are welcome but not needed.
- Demonstrated academic writing skills.
- Will to read a lot of papers and summarise information in spreadsheets.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Privacy and Security
- Systematic Literature Review
- Technical Debt