Please note that there will be a shutdown of water services on Saturday the 18 August and the buildings will be closed during this time.
- 145- New building on University Avenue (Hanna Neumann)
- 32 – Engineering Building
- 31 – Ian Ross building
- 108 - CS&IT Building
Other building on campus will also be affected.
- SA6 is Bruce and Wright construction site
- 39 – Psychology Building
- 38- Physics Building
- 38B- Gravity Wave Building
- 36 and 35 Birch Building
- 95 – Fulton Muir Building
- 18 – University Health Services and Counselling Centre
- 19 - David Cocking Building
- 19A – David Cocking Building Extension
- 147 – Good start Childcare and
- 38A – Physics Extension
The ICON advice is that the shutdown will be from 7am to 4pm on that day.
The work is to allow ICON to complete mains water connection to SA6 the new Bruce Hall student accommodation and to connect additional mains outside Engineering that are a result of Lend Lease works on SA7 Kambri.