International students

How can I get proof that I have finished my degree, before my graduation?

Student Services can provide you with a written letter stating that you have met the requirements of your degree and that it was conducted in English. It is known as a ‘completion letter’. with your name and student number and you should receive a letter within a week.

How can I get an electronic confirmation of my enrolment (eCoE)?

Your enrolment confirmation letter is sent within one month of your enrolment via email. If you need to request a new enrolment confirmation letter (eg, change of degree) and have not received a new letter, please fill out this form and return it to our offices.

I need to extend my student visa, what should I do?

You may be able to extend your visa in extenuating circumstances. Please or drop by our offices for an appointment with our Student Advisor. Please make sure you arrange this and then apply for a visa extension if necessary as early as possible, before your current visa runs out. For more information, see here.

Updated:  1 June 2019/Responsible Officer:  Head of School/Page Contact:  CECS Webmaster