Official Academic Record

How do I get my GPA?

CECS is able to provide you with your GPA if needed for applications, please email with your name and university ID number.

Where can I get a confirmation of my enrolment?

Students often need letters to confirm that they are students at ANU, studying full-time or part-time and what degree they are studying.

Updated:  1 June 2019/Responsible Officer:  Head of School/Page Contact:  CECS Webmaster