Each year the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (“the College”) may award up to one (1) scholarship, known as the Advanced Computinh Research & Development Female Excellence Scholarship.
The Scholarship is available to Female students who have completed a Year 12 qualification in Australia or New Zealand and who are applying for admission to University for the first time. The Scholarships are highly competitive and based on academic merit.
The Scholarship shall be available to a female applicant who:
· Is an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
· Is entering university for the first time. Students transferring from other universities are not eligible.
· Has applied for admission and will enrol into a single or Flexible Double Degree program of Bachelor of Advanced Computing (Research & Development) (Honours) offered by the College.
· Has completed a Year 12 qualification in Australia.
· Has applied for admission through UAC and has an approved ATAR or ENTER tertiary score. Direct applicants are not eligible.
· Has achieved a minimum ATAR of 99 (excluding bonus points).
The award is offered to a student by the University Coursework Scholarships Committee. Membership of this committee is outlined in the ANU Coursework Scholarships procedure. Selection is made on the basis academic merit.
The selection committee reserves the right to make no award if it considers there is no applicant of sufficient merit. The selection committee may also vary the number of awards and/or offer the award at other times in exceptional circumstances or based on the standard of applications or students (where funds allow).
Closing date: 2 Dec 2018