To submit your camera-ready, please just update your existing submission in Easychair. Detailed instructions are below. As soon as we have some information as to timing of rights communications and DOI information, a notice will appear here.
The ACSW Proceedings will be published by ACM this year. Below are the instructions I received, there is a link to a page to use.
The ISBN number assigned to ACSW 2016 is 978-1-4503-4042-7.
ACM has created a new LaTeX template and updated the existing Word templates. We are rolling them out slowly to different ACM events. They are to be used in conjunction with the ACM e-Rights System and the ACM CCS 2012 Author Support Tool found in the ACM Digital Library.
The 2012 CCS is too deep and rich for authors to manually generate the proper non-printing CCS coding for the database and the coding for the abbreviated display in the finished document. When authors incorporate the code blocks generated by the ACM e-Rights system and by the CCS 2012 Author Support Tool in these the correct ACM Rights Statement and bibliographic strip automatically appear in the author's paper along with the proper display of the CCS indexing terms chosen. (And a hidden block of XML encoding will also be incorporated in the source file for extraction use in the ACM Digital Library.)
ACM has developed a new webpage which contains the new proceedings templates and
CC2012 guide here:
ACM SIG Proceedings Templates
Please point your authors to this page. If your authors have any problems with the templates, please have them contact ACM's TeX support team at Aptara (email@example.com). You will also need to collect the author's source files and PDFs for ACM to process.
Please see ACM Copyright for reference only, as the "rights forms are now filled electronically through the ACM e-Rights Transfer Application" rather than on paper/pdf.
Please download the templates from the ACM (same link as above!) .
Paper submission is due 14th September 2015
When submitting a paper:
- The papers must not exceed 10 pages for full papers or 4 pages for short papers.
- Other details of topics, reviewing and submission processes for particular conferences can be found at each conference website. The ACSW 2016 main page lists all the Conferences for 2016.
- All submissions must be original work, not previously published elsewhere, and not currently submitted to any other conference or journal.
- Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will attend the conference to present the work.
- As with previous years, registration for ACSW will enable delegates to attend sessions in any conference participating in or co-located with the Australasian Computer Science Week.
- Please submit papers for all ACSW conferences using this ACSW 2016 Easychair link.
The proceedings of this event will be published by the ACM Conference Publication Series.